Thursday, April 07, 2005

Being Sick

Well, I've bee nsick for the past two days. Really bad yesterday, exhausted, fever, all that good stuff. Today was a bit better. Then I get to church and Rob says "You're sick AGAIN"?

That got me to thinking. How often do people normally get sick? For me it was a pretty good winter season, getting sick about 3 times. Normally its about 4 - 6 times. This compared with Rob who's sick oh once a year at most. Must be all that outdoor time he gets.

Anyway, I know I get sick more often when I'm feeling a bit down about life, work, whatever. And it's been a pretty good year for me.

So anyway, how often do you get sick a year?

Peace.

1 comment(s):

Once a year? Not me!

Seriously, I do hope you feel better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/09/2005 9:57 PM  

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page