Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Seiko for Life

It's not incredibly often that I have a really good experience with a company. So good that I want to tell everyone about it. We all know my love for Wegmans and Cold Stone Creamery run deep. But another company has just added itself to the list of companies I would never stray from.

I have a Seiko kinetic watch which Erin got me as a wedding gift. Recently one of the pins fell out and I lost the extras somewhere between house moves. So, I waited, thinking getting new links would be a hassle.

Instead I called Seiko (took a little while to find the number on the Web site, but not that long). Talked to a wonderful woman who asked me for my address and how many links I would like sent. That's it, they're in the mail now. No charge, no question on why, nothing. Just great customer service from someone located in NJ (read, not Bangalore). I can't tell you what a difference it all made. The initial purchase of a product is important, but good after-purchase (3 years after) customer service is key.

So, Seiko now has one customer for life (and hopefully more if I can convince you).

Peace.

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page