Monday, March 06, 2006

Crazy Drivers

I generally write my morning blog entries on the way into work when Erin drives in (since we work together we commute in together). As I was writing my last entry we just watched a Jeep Wrangler drive illegally in the HOV lanes (everyone seems to). But then he decided that wasn’t good enough, he’d pop on the 4WD last minute and drive over the grass between the fence and guardrail to pop into the airport access lanes. The airport rod tends to have less traffic congestion and you don’t have to pay the toll to leave.

We were shocked. He did it so quickly that he must do this sort of thing all the time.

Now we’re conflicted. We got his Virginia license plate; it’s either JSP-1313 or JSP-3313. We know it’s a green Jeep Wrangler. And we know he’s going to kill someone some day (ok, we don’t KNOW that last one I guess).

Any ideas on what we should do with this information? I’d like to call the police, but from my experience in the past, if they don’t see the activity they can’t do much. Maybe I’ll just leave this entry as my message, please be a decent driver. Tailgating and stuff is one thing, but please don’t go trying to fit your 60 inch wide car between 150 inch wide openings along grass at 40 miles an hour. I can only imagine what will happen one day.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page