Thursday, April 14, 2005

What to Write, What to Write...

It's been a while since I've added a new post. That's actually for a few reasons. One was that I was sick over the past week. And for some reason everything I wrote just sounded incoherent or seemed to ramble. So I decided not to inflict my ramblings on others and kept pretty quiet.

Another reason has just been the hectic pace of life. Coordinating youth group activities, planning for my cousin to come for a week, taking care of Rachel and having a home life plus a little work in there really cuts into time to do the blog. Now, I COULD make the time. But I obviously haven't which leads into my next reason for not blogging.

I've had a hard time coming up with things to write about. We discussed confession in youth group two weeks ago, and trust/broken relationships last week. And for some reason I just haven't come up with anything else to write about those topics. The confession was a great talk leading into what it really takes to confess. And relationships? I can talk for hours on relationships, it's the one area in life I have the most stories. Helps that I see everything as a relationship (right now I'm enjoying a VERY close relationship with an orange Fanta).

So, for the moment I'm just waiting for some inspiration to strike. Any ideas how to get that spark moving?

Otherwise the only new information in my personal life is that our daughter Rachel is beginning to balance on her own for a few seconds and her first tooth came in earlier this week! Plus I've figured out how to take JoA from my TiVo and save it onto DVD or the computer, making youth group much easier :)

Peace.

3 comment(s):

Tom-

Has Father Rob seen JoA yet? I mentioned it to him last year, but never got him a copy. I was hoping he could put it in Rob Recommends. Of course, the show's recent twist has me a little upset, but I am still watching.

Miriam

By Blogger Miriam, at 4/15/2005 9:02 AM  

You know, I doubt he's seen it. They don't get cable and the off-air reception is pretty crummy. His kids tend to go to the wonderful Uncle Matt's house for his cable TV (he does have other redeeming qualities as well). But Rob's a movie guy, not TV, so we'll have to get JoA to make a movie!

The recent twist has you upset? I'm actually pretty intrigued and interested in what's going on. Tonight should be fascinating, though maybe another let-down like last week. Ads always over emphasize to confuse.

By Blogger Tom, at 4/15/2005 10:33 AM  

Tom is correct. I have not seen JoA. From what I have heard, however, I'd like to see it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/17/2005 10:35 PM  

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page