Thursday, January 05, 2006

Potty Talk & Reviews

Two quick things which, for some reason, I feel the world must know about.

First is that I've written my first online review... Ok, that's not entirely true. I have written reviews of things for Rob in his Rob Recommends twice now, as well as anything I've reviewed in these blogs. But I came across the ReviewCentre (It's British, thus the 're') site and just felt the urge to post my own review on my Focus Daily contacts (it's still waiting to be approved). But I feel kind of excited.

Secondly was my walking into the bathroom at work to come across my boss and a co-worker discussing football. Not just a "good game last night" but the specifics about certain players. I suggested that there were two "seats" available if they'd like to relax and talk longer, but they declined for some reason.

After the football conversation ended my boss started talking to me about another project and some repercussions it may have. It just cracks me up that we're living life so "fast" that we'll talk whenever we have the chance, regardless of where we are. I have come across at least three people in our restroom at work who have carried on conversations at the urinal. Heck, I even remember one person actually making a phone call as he walked into the bathroom. Are we really, really that busy?

I'm kind of curious to know who else has carried on conversations in the bathroom. But at the same time I don't think I really want to know.

Anyway, two things which made me smile on this foggy morning. I love fog, so maybe that accounts for my high spirits as well. Of course, I love it partly because I got to enjoy seeing it while my wife enjoyed driving through the awful traffic it caused.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page