Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Goodbye to 2005

HAPPY LAST DAY OF 2005!!!

I had to write something for today, and since it's getting close to the end I wanted each of us to just reflect on 2005.

For me it's been an incredible year. The two biggest changes for me were:

1. Realizing that the priesthood really may be a reality for my life.

2. Finding again the meaning of friendship, making some new friends which I'll share life with and reconnecting with old friendships I hope will last.

My most amazing moments have all been centered around my daughter and the incredible things she's done this year. From taking her first steps to learning to run (I think running came before the first steps actually). Learning to talk, I can't tell you how awesome this is, and being able to listen to her communicate (it's amazing being able to really understand what your daughter is saying).

So, here's to the end of 2005 and here's to:

Friends
Amber
Abby
Melissa
Mandy
Cindy
Kat
Dave
Rob
Jodie
Greg
The other Melissa (I miss our every-other day calls already)
Everyone in youth group (no favorites)
Everyone else at church (see, I DID remember you)

Family
Dad
Mom
Candy
Cindy
Jeff
The extended family
Especially Phylicia and Aunt Beth, you're top of my prayer list

Last but not Least
for a reason, you're last on my mind at night and first in the morning.
Rachel
Erin
& God

Peace all of you, you're all in my prayers, even my blog readers I've never met and don't even know about, especially you mister anonymous blog commenter (I love those Budweiser ads). Be safe this night. Be as unsafe as possible through 2006 (we can't change and grow by living it safe)!

Love,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page