Friday, March 10, 2006

Devotion Day

For Lent (the 40 days, plus Sunday) leading up to Easter, we’ve had parishioners in the church write devotion based on a couple verses from the bible each day. Today happens to be the day of my devotion. If you’re curious you can read it at the Devotions site. Thinking back I may have blogged this one already, but my memory is all Swiss cheese, so who knows. In any case it’ll force you to re-read it, which can never be bad, right? Plus you'll be on the site and can read some really good ones too!

While you’re there why not subscribe to the feed or get them delivered to your e-mail box every day? It’s something new Erin and Greg put together for Lent this year, and it’s kind of cool to get the devotions automatically. I promise that after Lent is over the e-mail list will go away and you won’t get bugged by St. Matthew’s afterward us by signing up now.

I really like reading through the devotions. I never give it as much time as I should. Seeing how other people interpret the bible and how they see it applies to their life is kind of neat. You get an idea for their spiritual walk, where they are and what they can teach you about the God and His place in the world.

That’s my entry for the day. Lots of stuff is happening, but right now it’ll just stay in the real world until I can carve out a little more blogging time.

Until tomorrow (or later today, who knows), remember those dreams… Listen to them… Follow them…

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page