Monday, December 19, 2005

Dreams of the future

I'm helping Jessica with a school report and she asked a couple of questions about me. I thought it was interesting so I'll probably write about them over the next few days.

It's late tonight, so I'll throw in a quick question wit the response I gave.

Here was her question:
"As a kid what were your dreams for the future?"
The answer I came up with 30 seconds to think was:

Growing up I wanted to teach, be an astronaut or a pilot.

When I was a teenager I taught elementary and middle schools and realized I needed to rethink teaching.

Which began me looking at priesthood or other ways I could work with youth.

Mainly I've always wanted to help people in some way. I considered being a negotiator between nations, psychologist, priest, teacher and counselor.

I'm still working to figure out what I should do with my life.

But really my longest dream has always been to somehow get all people to get along with each-other.

And go into space.

So, since I'm curious, what were your dreams for the future when you were a kid? I heard from Abby already, but would love to hear yours.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page