Saturday, January 14, 2006

Child of the 80's


Tell me this is not a child of the 80's? At 19 months Rachel is wearing ties just like teenage girls of the 80's did. Apparently she's more an 80's child than I am. In fairness though, the girls wearing ties thing I only assume is from the 80's based on movies and the Cosby Show (Denise always dressed so stylishly).

Anyway, I really wanted to share that picture and the one of her in front of the Christmas tree. Obviously these were from a few weeks ago, our trees been down for at least 24 hours!

Well, with as crummy as I still feel after being sick a week, I think I'll quit here.

Don't I have the cutest baby ever? I can't believ she asked to wear a tie while I was getting dressed, and kept it on through the morning at daycare :)

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page