Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Brain Teasing

Over the past two months or so there’s been something teasing the back of my brain. Have you ever gotten that feeling? The feeling that you’re about to realize something that may change your life, but it’s just not quite coming clear?

I know that it has something to do with how we treat people around us. Why we should help people and speak positively to and about friends, family and strangers.

I think I’m coming to some realization about how to explain the practical reasons of why we need to think positively about the situations around us. It’s also that “click” I’ve needed to really begin recognizing that there are no problems, only opportunities.

I also think that when this teasing stops and really becomes understanding I’ll also be able to explain it to others. I’d love to be able to sit with people and be able to give them good, understandable reasons why they should be kind to friends that hurt us instead of turning our backs on them.

Maybe it’s growing up. I prefer to think its God passing along a realization I need.

In any case, I can’t wait until it all comes together.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page