Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The DaVinci Code

We're going to be doing a sermon series on Exploring The Da Vinci Code: Seek the Truth at church. Lately for all of our sermon series' I've had the opportunity to make a graphic depicting the series. Often I'm way off base and it takes a few revisions. In the end I think I do all right, though not as well as some of the graphic teams I know other churches use. I'm still working on building a graphic team, anyone interested? You don't have to go to our (or any) church...

Anyway, I stole ideas from a couple of different logos, but I really am kind of happy with how this graphic came out. I also got to dabble in using a custom brush (I made the Seek the Truth text a brush to delete the black over-top the Mona Lisa). It was fun all around.

Sure, call it pridefulness, but really I just want to put up this graphic so that I remember one of the first series' graphics I'm really happy with on the first try. It means I'm getting a bit better at this (I hope).

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

1 comment(s):

I'll be willing to help with any graphics you need done :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 12:03 PM  

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page