Friday, March 31, 2006

Counting Spots

Here’s one of those things they don’t tell you before you get married. Apparently one of the marital duties is for each of us to look at each-other’s skin and count how many spots we have. We also need to see if any of them have changed in size.

I say this because Erin just got back from the dermatologist and he gave Erin the edict that she and I have to count our spots. I didn’t even know I had spots. But apparently I do. I guess we are somehow related to leopards.

So, how do you go about counting spots? Do you break each section of back into a 4x4 area and count for each area? Should I get a tally sheet and mark each off with tick marks?

Heck, I even need to keep track of size. What is that measuring tool they give you in geometry (not a protractor) that slides open and closed to make precise measurements? Maybe I’ll just break our my measuring tape, I love the soft “thunk” noise it makes when retracting the tape.

I don’t know about all of this. What else am I going to enjoy doing throughout this marriage? Next thing I know someone will tell me that I have to give a foot massage or maybe even cook a meal (oh my)!

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page