Monday, November 20, 2006

The Beauty of the Internet

ReamsDays like this really make me really appreciate the power of the Internet.  I had some late night printouts to make at work after putting my daughter to bed.  Once I finished up the work I was able to print directly to our printers in the office.  As I drove on in the printers were spitting everything out for my meeting. After a bit of photocopying I was all set.

10 years ago this would have actually meant I had to drive into the office to do the work and get the printouts.

Sometimes it amazes me to recognize that the Internet has a lot of power far above and beyond simply shopping and research.

I wonder what else is out there in the world that can be used for some other purpose than it was designed.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page