Monday, November 20, 2006

Comfort Food

Comfort FoodToday began decently and ended up quite crappy.  It's kind of amazing how one conversation and change the day.

So it only made sense that tonight should be a night of comfort food.  Something to just curl up with and relax.  I hadn't realized it until tonight (it's been a long time since I've really had a crappy day) but apparently my comfort food is an almond steamer (steamed milk with an almond shot).  It'll warm you from head to toe on a cold night and loosen up a tight heart.

How about you?  What do you indulge in on those days that just fall to pieces?

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

1 comment(s):

I hate coffee so I always order a "steamed milk with almond" I never knew it was called an almond steamer!

My faovrite comfort food is homemade mac and cheese. It's just so oohy gooey, that you have to feel better after eating it. :)

By Blogger Cindy, at 11/21/2006 5:34 PM  

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page