Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Church You Know

The Church You KnowI love those NBC "The More You Know" ads where they have famous people get on the TV and say things to help the family. 

Reading to your child lets them dive into another world with you.  So, read to your child

Ok, I don't know if that's really one of them.  But I've been thinking about reading since we read to Rachel all the time and since I read Michael's blog entry on warfare.

The ChurchMarketingSucks Web site had a post about The Church You Know.  They have these short spots just like the NBC ads, but about church, and crazy funny.  The two I'd definitely recommend seeing is the Attendance video and the Tithing video.

I don't know if they'd ever be appropriate to show in church, but man they are great.  I'm definitely thinking of getting the Christ is the head... I am the Rectum shirt for someone.

Boiling this all down brings me to one big thought for the day.  Being Christian and talking about faith should never be boring.  These guys have made it interesting and fun.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page