Monday, July 31, 2006

Unrecognized Friends

Have you ever had something happen to you that made you recognize someone is your friend when you didn’t already know it?

I talk to a lot of people on a regular basis, at work, church and neighbors. While I do care about all of them, and think about them often, I’m wouldn’t call everyone a good friend. They are more acquaintances or people that I wouldn’t necessarily confide in.

Recently I had a dream that someone I know returned home from a pretty long trip she’s been on. I was really glad to see her, and wanted to hear everything about the trip, especially all of the exciting thing’s she’s experienced.

This dream made me realize that I have missed having her around, and that I actually do consider her a good friend. Sometimes God just lets me know that there are more people than we realize who we can rely on. This is a really great feeling that I wish everyone gets to experience.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page