Monday, July 17, 2006

Time Off

In the past, when I take a hiatus from blogging I tend to simply ignore it and move on. I generally don’t even mention that I took a break. It’s been over a month this time, and I wanted to explain quickly why I take these unannounced “breaks”.

I have a couple of priorities in life. They are:

1. God
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Everything else (including blogging, church and work)

So, if I go missing it’s generally because I firmly believe that living life is more important that writing about it. Living in the world will change lives faster than living online.

I’ve had family in town two weeks ago, lots of church activities along with trying to find my own focus and vision for youth group, church and work.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had a bunch of different ideas which I’ll write about soon (including driving a $70,000 BMW, awesome craziness I tell you). But if I drop off the face of the Internet, just know that it means I’ve dropped onto the face of the World. I’m doing very well, even if there are more personal struggles. All in all, it’s a good thing.

I hope you’ve all been well. I have missed writing, but life has taken control, and I’ll have some great photo galleries up soon from family events.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page