Monday, September 11, 2006

My Weekend

While I generally dislike strictly uninformative posts about my family, I just have to get this out. 

First, my mom is awesome.  She visited us and helped immensely get Rachel potty trained and just spent time with us all.

Second, over the weekend we got some amazing pictures.  Here are my two favorites, no question.  In case you weren't sure, it is true.  My child is cuter than yours (wink, wink).  Yes, these pictures are on Flickr but I wanted to highlight them somehow.

2006-09-10 - Rachel Home006 - Cropped, Leveled.jpg
Have you ever seen bluer eyes
(believe it or not, I didn't Photoshop them)?

2006-09-08 - Rachel Faces and Nana001 - Cropped, Leveled.jpg
Rachel just randomly started making faces at me.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page