Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Smoked Salmon

Bearly escape!In case I wasn't sure about it, I definitely am now.  My wife is pregnant.

The switch just clicked in my head.

No, it wasn't from hearing the baby's heartbeat yesterday at the doctor's office (though that was pretty incredible and affected me more yesterday than it did with Rachel for some reason).

No, it wasn't that we've moved Rachel's crib into the new baby's room.

What did it?  I've just realized I have a craving for some smoked salmon (no thanks to Melissa sending some to Rob so we've talked about it).

While my wife goes through a pregnancy with little or no cravings, mine kick into gear almost immediately.  So far it's looking like a couple months of smoothies and salmon.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

2 comment(s):

Hey I'm fianlly cathing up on your posts!!! glad to hear that you heard the heart-beat :) Is Rachel in a big girl bed now?
Mad keeps asking me if baby is OK and If I need to see the Dr again, just wait another month when I have to go every other week, then every week, haha! Also, Mad keeps asking for Rachel, she wants to go on the Buggy card with her :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/26/2006 11:17 PM  

CONGRATS!!! :)

Isn't hearing the heartbeat amazing? I'm so happy for you guys. We definately have to catch up soon.

By Blogger Cindy, at 10/27/2006 11:18 AM  

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page