Friday, September 09, 2005

Scattered Lately and Bryan's Pad

If you haven’t noticed, my postings have been a bit scattered lately. This is kind of because my mind has been leading the way. Life just feels like it is all over the place. Lately I’ve been feeling like I’m on a path without really remembering how to walk?

As I mentioned a few weeks ago (and again, and again, and again) God is calling me someplace away from work. At the same time, when I look around I also have this feeling He wants me to stay with the job for a while longer. Instead of dropping everything and moving on, it feels much more like a slow transition.

Right when the slow transition seems obvious I start thinking that God doesn’t want me comfortable and moving slow. When He wants something done we should do it as soon as we can. I believe this feeling really comes from myself… If I don’t do something right away it may not get done at all (or take forever… how long has Rob been waiting for his laptop to be fixed)?

So, if things seem to jump around a bit I apologize. If you have any suggestions on focus I am definitely interested in hearing them.

For the moment I’ll close with yet another scattered tangent. I just came across this person’s Web site (he’s the driver for a MobMov in California) and it is one of the most interesting and unique sites I’ve ever seen. Definitely awesome!

Bryan's Pad

Peace,
+Tom

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page