Saturday, December 03, 2005

Aaron Brothers

Well, my last post was just far to serious to end the night on. Not to mention i was writing it on and off all day, so it's probably pretty scattered. But if you took nothing else away from it, the story about how great Pam Hart is should stick with you forever.

Oh, and to meet a friendly request, Amber didn't complain very much at all during the trip that I could see (thankfully I wasn't there Saturday). She really does keep life fun. Now I can only hope people don't think I'm obsessed, since if I'm obsessed with anyone it's my wife or my daughter.

I was out doing Christmas Shopping today (again, with my wife and daughter) and discovered my new favorite store. In reality ColdStone and Wegmans will remain my favorite places to shop. But today I needed some picture frames. While ColdStone doesn't seem to sell any picture frames (I guess we need to focus on what we do well) and Wegmans has very few frames available (I was as shocked as you, I'm sure) Aaron Brothers Art & Framing has everything I could want in picture frames.

Anyone who knows me knows that I like to take a few pictures now and then. Okay, I think I have about 150 - 250 of my daughter's 1st birthday. I have 1,300 from our week long mission trip in the Summer. I was stunned to find I only had 150 pictures from the trip to Mississippi.

Anyway, I love photos. I especially love taking some of the best ones and printing them out. Unfortunately I really stink at finding good and interesting pictures frames. I've looked online (most of those places do custom jobs for insane amounts of money) and I've looked at local stores (Trust me, Kohl’s and Michael's have a bunch, but nothing really interesting).

Aaron Brothers has a bunch of different manufacturers and really groups things intelligently. One section of the store is dedicated to picture frames for table and desk tops. Another part is all for wall hanging frames (organized by size, how intelligent is that). Then another section is set for artwork and a few art supplies.

The place is great, there's just about every frame you can imagine. From the traditional wood frames to the gaudy rhinestone encrusted frames which bounce when you move them.

The best part, and the main reason I'll go back, is that they have a fair price on everything. I found some great frames for even huge prints for under $35. And all the 8x10 frames I looked at were $20 or under.

So, just a very long plug for a great store. I now know that I'll be developing more photos (to my wife's chagrin, I'm sure) since I can really get some great an unique frames.

Peace,
+Tom/Bob

0 comment(s):

> Post a comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page